Resolved Site delays at times

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I’m getting delays like the site is down.
I will post a comment and hit, post. Nothing happens.
I go on to another site, come back later and my post is still waiting to send, hit post and all is well.
Just me?

Acts like an overloaded router or too much server traffic. Win 10, Firefox on 1Gb fiber optic.

Roy

Upvote 0
Same here. Seems like every 5 to 10 clicks on different links or threads, sometimes when logging in, it hits a snag for anywhere from 10 seconds to as long as getting a time out/no response. Started with move to new server. I'm running Firefox on a Mac, if that matters.

Tom
Update. No change. Still experiencing the same random delays.

Tom

Upvote 0
Same here for a while now. Sometimes the page wont load.
win 10 firefox fast fibre optic line.
Often the photos wont load either.
For me it seems the site as a whole is way slower to load since the upgrade.

Upvote 0
I thought it was just us non-paying minions getting bombarded with the ads causing that.

Upvote 0
Seeing the same as Vocatexas. Especially using Safari on my iPad. I'm wondering if it could be all of the photos on the landing page. As a retired programmer, just thinking out loud.
But they were there before right?
It's getting to the point I'll just give up, go somewhere else for a while, come back to see if the page has loaded.
This is a fiber optics 100 mbps service. Very fast for all other use.
This all started with the upgrade??

Upvote 0
So, is there a hope for resolution on this problem? I still get the "waiting for..." delays with timeouts. I have a special hammer I use to "fix" electronics if that would be any help. That reminds me, it is about time to watch office space again. Hmmm, trash day again. Have to change the oil in the Subie. Why does my lab like to eat my wife's favorite plant so much? Oh, the mind wanders as I await a web page response...

Upvote 0
To quote someone, "where there is life, there is hope".

We are still waiting.

However, I have discovered that if the waiting or delay problem persists, killing the browser and starting over usually fixes it for a while.

Upvote 0
Seeing the same delays here. If I switch to Firefox from Chrome or Edge it works for a while then switch back.

Upvote 0
Back