Resolved Site delays at times

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I’m getting delays like the site is down.
I will post a comment and hit, post. Nothing happens.
I go on to another site, come back later and my post is still waiting to send, hit post and all is well.
Just me?

Not just you. Loading and refresh are timing out for me. It's been a little frustrating lately.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem from time to time. I've found that if I hit the 'x' and then re-load the page it starts working again.

Upvote 0
Seeing the same as Vocatexas. Especially using Safari on my iPad. I'm wondering if it could be all of the photos on the landing page. As a retired programmer, just thinking out loud.

Upvote 0
For once, the problem does not seem to be confined to people using telephones. I am seeing occasional delays of from about 10 to 45 seconds running Firefox on a Win 10 machine. We have also noticed an increase in duplicate posts that I have concluded are caused by people trying to save a post, encountering the delay, and clicking on the Save or Post button more than once. All that I can say is that the people who own the server farm are working on the problem.

Upvote 0
Same here. Works great for minute or few minutes then responsiveness goes to pot. Generally I leave for a while then come back, repeat.
Win10 PC, Chrome on my end. Deleted my cache and the usual troubleshooting things. This started after the upgrade of the server. Reloading the page does not always work for me.

Upvote 0
Same here. Seems like every 5 to 10 clicks on different links or threads, sometimes when logging in, it hits a snag for anywhere from 10 seconds to as long as getting a time out/no response. Started with move to new server. I'm running Firefox on a Mac, if that matters.

Tom

Upvote 0
Back