So Far 2018, Sucks, I Seriously Hope It Gets Better

I'd say you've had the best luck ever. Just think if you weren't home or dead in your sleep from carbon monoxide . God sure watched over you . I'd say YOUR LUCKY MY FRIEND.

The company arrived 20 minutes late (9:20 am), apologized profusely and started to work, the new furnace was running at 2:55 pm. They finished up the air intake piping and cleaned up and was out the door, at 3:30 pm. They were professional and extremely neat, they left no evidence of the fact, they had even been here. We have good safe heat, the wallet is a little lighter, but there may be a $400 rebate from the gas company, which would be great.

The company arrived 20 minutes late (9:20 am), apologized profusely and started to work, the new furnace was running at 2:55 pm. They finished up the air intake piping and cleaned up and was out the door, at 3:30 pm. They were professional and extremely neat, they left no evidence of the fact, they had even been here. We have good safe heat, the wallet is a little lighter, but there may be a $400 rebate from the gas company, which would be great.

Sounds like you had a win win. You needed a new system anyway. Glad you are alright.. Maybe take the new serial # and play the lottery with a few $$$.

While we are talking about CO monitors...
Please understand there are two standards:

UL listed monitors and low level monitors.

https://www.myhomecomfort.org/carbon-monoxide-levels-risks/

Note the level when a UL 2034 approved (regular) monitor blows... 70 PPM's... which is WAAAY too much exposure!!!

I strongly recommend LOW LEVEL CO monitors... it could literally be your life on the line!

Note the NSI 3000 low level monitor (I have one next to my bed)...
It will literally blow at 3-4-5 PPM's

Back