So I bought the entire shop .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I heard from my employer . They are going to walk me thru the process of continuing FMLA . My STD ran out and I have no LTD . But anyway , I bought out the entire shop . My daughter will be excited setting up a shop of some kind . Anyway , just a heads up to everyone . You may see some fire sale stuff on here . :grin:

Brento

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Well congratulations? Lol sounds like it will be fun. You going to retire you think and do e we ork out of your newer to you machine shop lol.

Brento

Same as NCjeeper. It will be neat to see how this all goes. Do you plan to try and organize as you bring it home into the shop? I remember you saying that you had a small moving window to get everything out.

Aukai

Congratulations on your investment :encourage:

Dabbler

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the purchase. I bought 70% of a tool and die shop 5 years ago. It was exiting. It was wionderful. It was LOT of work. One day I'll be organized (again).

finsruskw

Holy Crap Dave!!!
You jumped from the frying pan into the fire!!!

I know how you feel, I did sortta did the same when I sold all my dirt & construction equipment and bought my first rig back in '80-'81.

Best of luck to Ya!!!

tjb

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Congratulations or my condolences, not sure which is appropriate here. ;)
Ditto. Sounds like an interesting strategy. Bet we'll all be lined up waiting for the sales.

Regards

kvt

Active User
Congrats and as long as you enjoy it keep at it.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock