Some people are STUPID... Seems like I keep saying this more and more...

How many llamathrusts is peel and stick chrome good for? I think at least 1,000 plus a donkeystrength and maybe if you are lucky a trip to the VD clinic for driving the rabid girls wild.
View attachment 487870

It looks like they dragged that truck through the JC Whitney catalog and installed whatever stuck.

No longer does a high school diploma or college degree carry the same level of respect. Students that passed with a D- get the same diploma/degree as the ones with a A. Getting enough seat time to pass the class doesn't mean you are smart/intelligent.

What is smart/intelligent in the first place? Is it regurgitating high level concepts or seeing through the haze to understand a problem and act responsible?

The Bambi, Yogi and boo boo depiction of wildlife has not helped. It amazes me that some people have no concept of domestic animals let alone wildlife.

What do they call the person who finishes dead last in med school?

Doctor.

And someone has an appointment first thing tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

And what do they call their work/ Job? A Practice. Because even as much they think they know about the human body, they are still practicing to learn more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the many things I do to make a living, one is oil painting.(Photo is examples of my work)A lot of the time, I have a booth at a Renaissance faire, and I paint while selling prints, originals, etc. More than once, I have literally had a brush in my hand, working, and been asked, " Did you paint that?" So, I'm not surprised when I read about people trying to pet predators, imitate tiktok, or fancy themselves authorities on subjects...

Attachments

• received_1392138711517739.jpeg
    received_1392138711517739.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 20
Back