Some people are STUPID... Seems like I keep saying this more and more...

Just had too, going through the joke section and realized how this fit so perfectly.
View attachment 487838
Clearly he didn't have the mental llamathrust to answer the question on his own! (In all fairness, I know a pretty-smart guy that was on a game show and came out looking like an imbecile because the pressure got to him and he could barely remember his own name...)

GsT

Clearly he didn't have the mental llamathrust to answer the question on his own! (In all fairness, I know a pretty-smart guy that was on a game show and came out looking like an imbecile because the pressure got to him and he could barely remember his own name...)

GsT
yea, I get that. Did you see post 28

Yeah, but that concerns the little known work unit known as Bear push.

Yep. I'm certainly not disputing that there are some truly stupid people out there. Last time I was up around the Grand Canyon there were a few idiots trying to get close to the Bison for "selfies". Only a matter of time...

GsT

How many llamathrusts is peel and stick chrome good for? I think at least 1,000 plus a donkeystrength and maybe if you are lucky a trip to the VD clinic for driving the rabid girls wild.
etqoe0jwy4p21.jpg

BTW, notice that there were approximately 29% who were absolute idiots in the help. SAD.. send them to the Sahara, they will increase the moisture of the Sahara by a point or so.
Hadn't really noticed that, but yes, that's horrifically sad. That said, "Llamathrust" has now become part of my vocabulary...

GsT

Back