Some pictures of the PM 835

Just a little news on my 835s It finally got shipped las week what with weather conditions and everything else so I got it up on saia freight tracking and was watching it come along the way then it stopped in chicage and didn't go anywhere so I called the trucking company and it came down to they where waiting for me to call to set up a delivery appointment, me I was waiting for it to get to my terminal that was wrong get on the phone and set up your date or fall in a hole just saying machine due in Wensday
Those trucking companies are something else. The lowest bidder gets the job and you get what you pay for when it comes to service. PM said mine would ship this week!

well be pro active hope the weather holds out then maybe things will come together i can't wait to open the box

Mine will ship tomorrow! I was lucky to get FedEx freight again. They usually are much more reliable with communication.

Trucking companies... Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. ;)

I forget which machine it was, but I too was waiting on a machine that had shipped, and after what seemed like too long looked up the shipper. The machine had been sitting in the local warehouse for several days. Called them up and they were waiting on me to call them to arrange delivery. Which might have been a valid state to be in if they had even bothered to tell me it had arrived locally. :rolleyes:

Whatever. It all worked out in the end. Just don't 'assume' that these guys work very efficiently. :)

I guess mine is in the shipping queue, maybe a week or two before it hits the road. Eager to hear from someone that actually has one

Mine showed up today the truck didn't get here till 4:30 delivery time shifted back and forth all afternoon the biggest problem with that is having people there to help but the truck GOT here and he was a good driver he had no problem with the gravel road and getting backed up to my shop door and the tommy lift worked good very top heavy it is setup on two pallets high so we had to pull off the outside plywood so it would clear the garage door the machine was very well wrapped with shrink wrap thank you pm got some pictures and will try to post tomorrow as i try to get setup to get the machine off the pallet and in its New home ,having a lot of fun

JDS77...Is the key on your computer with the single dot on it broke? I was winded after reading that. Congrats on the new mill though. ;)

How high was it to the top of the box. Figuring the measurements, I thought it was only about 5 foot nine with the head all the way down

i will try to give you a vertical heigth number in todays notes and yes i am happy to have the new toy and may be pressing to many buttons

i will try to give you a vertical heigth number in todays notes and yes i am happy to have the new toy and may be pressing to many buttons
Mine WILL BE HERE MONDAY! I imagine you are too busy to give a **** about this forum now! lol

Back