Resolved Someone asking for help with Tapatalk

Bryan, are you saying that Tapatalk recently modified their software? I think that almost every time that that happened in the past, Nelson had to notify someone at Xenforo and they figured out a workaround or patch or something. I only use my cell phone as a phone so didn't pay much attention to the details.

Upvote 0
Robert, it’s possible that is the case, but I know that I recently updated my iPhone. After that, Tapatalk started acting differently when I go to access - so I’m suggesting that the problem may be an incompatibility with the current version of Tapatalk and the most recent version of iOS on his iPad. With that said, it is still a Tapatalk problem. So I would reinstall Tapatalk - and see if that resolves the conflict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
. What confuses me is that you don't have it installed, but since you had it installed previously and no longer, it could be some sort of conflict in the software.

I'll confuse you a little more: I've never had Tapatalk installed on my iPad, ever. I actually don't know anything about Tapatalk.

Upvote 0
I'll confuse you a little more: I've never had Tapatalk installed on my iPad, ever. I actually don't know anything about Tapatalk.

I have no idea as to how to check this on any Apple OS machine, but one should consider the possibility that Tapatalk or a link to it may exist on your IPad and you don't know it. So I would recommend checking for that possibility and if anything is found, uninstall it and/or delete it.

Upvote 0
I’ve used Tapatalk for about two years now, with H-M and a variety of other fora.
Works fine with the exception of the very occasional “You are not logged in” message, maybe once a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Yes. When we start to receive complaints from Tapatalk users is usually after Tapatalk has issued an update and the update has been installed on the members IPad or other device. As we don't ever receive notices after an update that does not cause any trouble, it is impossible to say what percentage of updates cause problems.

Upvote 0
The Tapatalk plugin was out of date. I recently updated it. See if that doesn't make the problem better.

Upvote 0
Back