Spun tailstock chuck arbor

Yes, I am concerned about the "Z" capacity because it's barely 2". If a reamer would need to go in deeper than that to repair the damaged section, it wouldn't be able to. I would need a short reamer or stubby.
I'm still a bit confused. Are you talking about Z capacity in the mill or your lathe? You mentioned mill so I thought the former but now I think you mean the mini lathe? You should have enough room to do it on the lathe.

But no matter, I would just buy a new one since it's cheap.

A friend of mine says nomenclature is everything. I was taught that a quill is part of a vertical mill that holds your tooling. My friend says the spindle/shaft of the tailstock is also a quill because it moves. I disagree hence the way I wrote my post "spindle(quill)" to avoid those who call it one vs others that call it the other. At LMS, they call it a quill. I guess it could also be called a shaft.
I would agree with your friend, and the only absolutes are death and taxes.

Thank you everyone for your time.
New parts on order(plus a few things I didn't really need at the moment but wanted).

Thanks,
Mike.

Please elaborate, I don't get what you mean.
The drive dog set on the drill. If the drill's just going to spin around anyway, might as well put a dog on it. Like the operator's complacency exceeds his own cunning. Like, why let a bit spin in the first place, let alone band-aid that with a fix for a mere symptom instead of going after the root cause.

Maybe I don’t understand?
isn’t the drive dog attached to the drill and the tang supported so the drill can’t possibly spin?

Going back to the cause for spinning the arbor, brass is really bad for grabbing, especially if enlarging holes. Before I learned about the practice of "dubbing" drill bits I was seeing scary things like drill bits grabbing and literally trying to unwind their helix. Knocking off the rake solved that problem. I used a 600-grit diamond file for that.

IIRC, I learned that trick on this forum.

Maybe I don’t understand?
isn’t the drive dog attached to the drill and the tang supported so the drill can’t possibly spin?
It's sometimes referred to as " belt and braces ".
I suppose the plan is to make sure it does not spin when on the limit of the setup.
You can never be too safe, I would consider using the carrier on the drill instead of waiting to find out if it will spin.

Back