Stick welder under $800.00 ?

Looks like it is 35lbs.
with my back, I would like a machine to be under
25 lbs.
I also want a unit that comes with leads, a work clamp and stinger that are appropriate for the maximum amps of the machine.
How does this compare to a Miller Thunderbolt
210 dc stick welder ?
Thanks

It comes with a stinger and ground clamp.
leads.jpg Since you need a really light machine then looks like the Miller is the way to go. Nearly 2 and a half the price though at $866 bucks.

Klutch ST201iDV Dual Voltage DC Arc Welder with TIG Function — Inverter, 120V/230V, 10–200 Amp Output​

Lightweight inverter welder. 389.00
I’ve had mine over 4 years now and I just love this little welder. It has great penetration and I think it has a 3 year warranty. And if you have a problem, just bring it back to the Northern tool store. But I haven’t had one iota of trouble and just love the way this welder performs.

I have a Thermal Arc 160 that I have had for several years now. It's paid for itself several times over. I've never tried to run 5/32 rods but runs 1/8 great. I believe it could though because my welder runs hotter than what knob says.

When this one quits I plan to buy another.

There are lots of buss boxes both new and used
recommend getting one that has AC and DC output

There are lots of buss boxes both new and used
recommend getting one that has AC and DC output
Yep...totally agree and I then realized that the welder I posted is only DC. I actually have an earlier model which is Ac-DC. Mine wasn’t geared towards the TIg function and I noticed that the model I posted is more of a Tig welder with the foot pedal.
Anyway.... Klutch is a weird brand....almost like a test model for some other brands. The Klutch welders are always changing in my opinion.

HTP Inverarc 200TLP. Yes I know, way over budget, but if you could use this machine in-person, I think you would be easily convinced. It is a BEAST for cellulose electrodes. Not made in China garbage. 1st rate Italian engineering.

Back