T&C grinder research ???-450? Mine is a Kao Ming

X2 I'm still searching for the Jet version of the Operators Manual.

jack vines

X2 I'm still searching for the Jet version of the Operators Manual.

jack vines
Yeah, the only documentation that I've found for the Jet is a 1979 catalog showing the gizmo - at 220v version, rather than the 115VAC that I've got. No other docs though :(

Did anyone find a good quality manual for this machine?
I found a pdf manual but it’s pretty basic and not very good quality.

If anyone wants a copy of it let me know.

I've got some PDFs of some scans (some with inverted pages) - it may be the same one that you've got. I have considered re-printing it when I have the time to repair the inverted pages.

They aren't bad scans, and it does show overall uses for different stuff (recently looked up end-mill sharpening) - but it doesn't really go into the meat of the machine itself.

I've got some PDFs of some scans (some with inverted pages) - it may be the same one that you've got. I have considered re-printing it when I have the time to repair the inverted pages.

They aren't bad scans, and it does show overall uses for different stuff (recently looked up end-mill sharpening) - but it doesn't really go into the meat of the machine itself.
Ive got a friend that lives in Pueblo and visited there a few years ago.
please send me a pm and I’ll email you what I’ve got.

I’d be interested in a copy. Maybe it is better than the copy of a copy of a copy, etc than I already have. If not and mine ends up being better quality, I can post mine.

I’d be interested in a copy. Maybe it is better than the copy of a copy of a copy, etc than I already have. If not and mine ends up being better quality, I can post mine.
Please pm me your email and I'll send what I've got.

This is an old thread but I found it looking for a manual for my JET 450A grinder. I finally found a manual and am posting it here. I think there are many versions of this same machine around under a number of different brands.

Attachments

• 09519141 Universal Tool Cutter Grinder.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 139
Back