T-Nut Posts

nolo,
I tried yesterday and today. It keeps asking for a password.

nolo link=topic=1651.msg9993#msg9993 date=1302631573 said:
I split out all of his posts into a separate file for each subject. Zipped up it is a little over 2MB.

Hope it helps somebody.

Bill

Edit: I noticed that some the file had funky names because of special characters in the subject line of the posts which made them hard to open. I've replaced the zip file with a new one with the filenames cleaned up. Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why you would be getting asked for a password. Is this for the download or the unzip? Anyone else with this problem?

I did just unzip the file in Windows using Winzip. It will tell you a bunch of times about bad file names but hold down the enter key and skip them all. When you extract all files they will all be there. 1830 files. I'm a Unix guy. I don't have these problems there.

I could try cleaning up the filenames further if there is any interest. Having all the post in one file in date order wasn't working for me. This way isn't perfect either. But at least all post on a subject are combined into a single file. And you can browse the files in Windows explorer and pick what you want to read by subject.

Back