Tell your children and " family " members you love them .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
While our machining hobby is an important aspect of our life , there are more important things in life . We always take things for granted , sometimes life takes wrong turns . Our lifelong friends lost their daughter today at the age of 25 , puts things back in perspective .

Working on the fire department, I saw loss first hand far too many times. Some accidental, some not but they all shared the same thing in common, once someone's life is over, you never get another chance to tell them how you feel.

Oh my goodness Dave. I’m so sorry to hear that. A life lost at any age is difficult. At 25 it’s just unfathomable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear about this, Dave. My condolences to the family. They must be going through hell right now.

They are Mike . 3 months ago we celebrated their daughter's marriage . This morning , I walked in from work and found a beautiful Thank You picture on the counter . A lengthy note saying how we are extended family was attached . Our house phone was ringing off the hook all day keeping me awake which of course had me Pi$$ed . I was awokned by screaming from my wife and she told me the news . My daughter immediately drove her down to their house . My children and their children are all of the same ages , the " girls " were pregnant together thru the years , we vacationed together , went to school together , grew old together . It's just a total shock at this point .

Wow, you guys were really close. I'm so sorry, Dave.

Sorry for the loss. Words can't lessen the pain, but at a time like this, they are all we have. Along with prayers.
Chuck

Tomorrow is not promised, and parents should not be burying their children. Very sad to hear, and condolences for the loss, one of the reasons I'm not doing 911 anymore.

So sorry to hear your friends loss as well as yours.
Thoughts and prayers are with your friends family and yours.

Back