The Foreman at CATWERKS

Oh Yeah, the foreman has lots of friends in high places so my chances of a promotion of any kind are limited.

So what you're saying is he's higher up than you in the pecking order?

The problem is, at CATWERKS you work for peanuts and consequently when retirement time comes, you won't be able to live on social security checks
alone so will likely have to work here forever just to make ends meet. :eek 2:

I'm guessing your foreman has a nest egg to fall back on.

Tom

The Foreman was born on January 8th this year and was found cold and weak and not being fed by his mother. In just
two months he has attained Foreman status so I can only guess that he is on his way to CFO, CEO, ETC. At present he is
looking at the COO position that is presently open here at CATWERKS LTD . It's a big conspiracy I think because
underneath all this appears to be on the up and up but in reality the intention is to become a fertilizer magnate in direct competition
with Agrium Inc.(AGU). I can see now that when the Foreman moves on to COO that he will appoint a new foreman.
In the heierarchy of things here, nepotism seems to be the driving factor in all this. I'm seeing a lot of orders for augers
in the shop these days and I can only guess where this is all going.

P1020043.JPG
This is the Foreman in his younger days. Even at this age,
it's easy to see that he has a master plan.

The F*****G LANGUAGE, WAS F*****G DEPLORABLE, ! I almost died laughing

This is the Foreman in his younger days. Even at this age,
it's easy to see that he has a master plan.

Hopefully him master plan is different from the bird on youtube I linked.
Hope that was not offensive.
Sometimes I do things without thinking.
I probably should have left your post alone and put that in joke of the day or something.

Back