The madness needs to stop...how about a GROUP PROJECT?

I'm now lightly re-armed , back to the selling ! :encourage:

I like the idea and would be interested in purchasing a pair of machinists clamps at competitive prices. I have a dividing indexer that is currently a WIP also an Atlas horizontal mill that I am trying to get cleaned up and operative, so am not anxious to take on more projects.
Have a good day
Ray

We could also make two parts one is the correct size and the other is half size then it would be a mini one too

If this is to be a group project that will be available to all participants then weight does matter since it has to be easily shipped to the other participants. As mentioned earlier, it would be best to be able to fit in a large flat rate box from USPS to keep shipping reasonable.

well now we should decide what to build the thread has 6 pages but no project has been decided on lets choose some!

I gotta say, that floor jack that was posted is bad ass. Seems as if it would have plenty of pieces/parts, all fairly small or fit in a flat rate box. Part of me thinks whomever makes a part, they make 10 and we all swap pieces and have a xxxxxxx. I know that no one wants to make 10 of the same part so being realistic here, we need to keep it to one part each. Maybe its not so much to have the final product (ship it around to whomever wants it/needs it, as much as making something complicated and precision from individuals across the nation. Following the plans and having it come together and work. This is why a dividing hear/rotary table sounds so good.

Back