The stupidity of todays society.

I don't know. Breathing propane might give a high. I was surprised to learn that inhaled isopropyl alcohol was once used as a general anesthetic. But there is probably a fine dosage line between high and dead.

I don't know. Breathing propane might give a high. I was surprised to learn that inhaled isopropyl alcohol was once used as a general anesthetic. But there is probably a fine dosage line between high and dead.
Not sure I even want to admit this…..

There was a time in the long ago that I hung around with ne’er do-wells, tramps and urchins.

One day someone got the bright idea to put booze in the bong instead of water to turbo charge the effects of the devils lettuce.

It was interesting right up to the point Paul coughed back into the bong and turned it into the world’s most disappointing flame thrower.

Oh it caught things on fire all right, no disappointment there, but let’s just say that in the course of keeping the inferno that was previously the living room under control, and putting him out we kinda lost the enthusiasm for the event previously at hand.

And THAT is where the "problem" lies.
It's near impossible to kill yourself with nicotine, THC, Caffeine and so many others. So they're "safe" and people use them, despite their side effects.
But Fentanyl, Heroin, Cocaine, and so many others have a finer line to walk. Since they kill people easier, they are considered bad drugs.

Arguably, heroin, fentanyl and cocaine are less damaging on the brain (other than addiction) and those are the ones banned.

Back