This took my remaining tool money for the next while!

She's a beaut! I laughed when I read you didn't want a project sitting around for 10 years, and can appreciate it. I started equipping my garage last year to prepare for the projects I've been sitting or for more than 25 years - '78 Z-28, '73 Cuda, and a '70 Cuda convertible. They seemed like good ideas at the time, but then marriage and three kids stalled everything. I need an intervention though. Prepping my garage go out of control - lathe, mill, grinders, saws, and the list goes on. Anyway, I have somewhere between 5 and 8 years before I retire. This will keep me out of trouble, I hope. Anyway, congrats on sweet ride!

Very classy ! and the color is sharp on that body style. Enjoy :clapping:

Absolutely Stunning!

I wish those photos were clickable for a full-screen view.

Right now I am about the same shade of green!

-brino

Now you need a bunch of Grizzly machines to go with it! :cupcake:

Business Coupe version so a massive trunk! Just got back from a ride and as it gets dark the dash lights leave much to be desired. Have to give those a going over.

That’s a super cool car. I love those early two door coupes. Whenever I see one....I think of Humphrey Bogart. Can’t remember the movie off hand....but he was driving a two door coupe. Looked like A 1936 model. He was a private eye and had a trick compartment on the dash. pressed a button and out popped two handguns. Gotta love those old movies. Classic Black and White Bogart.

Back