Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny, thank god the european's don't have the hang ups we do in the USA. They are free to think, and laugh.
Enjoy this funny video, and yes there is machining in it, CNC machining too.
Reminds me of when I worked at the "Dildo factory" (That's what we called it). The palace was actually an importer that purchased "Adult Novelty Items" (That's what the company called them), overseas, packaged and distributed them for retail sale. Most of the items came bulk shipped, in huge cardboard bins. I was on a construction crew hired to build some partition walls and install new lighting in the facility. On one occasion, a coworker "fell" off a ladder into a bin of dildos. The laughter that erupted was priceless, especially from the mostly Asian, female, employees. I still suspect the "fall" was perhaps intentional, but I still get a chuckle out of it, 35 years after...

My antenna still works. Beats paying for cable... Gets HDTV fine.

Lets see now, cable used to be $10/month, and the picture quality was poor, what does basic service cost these days? $25? Lets assume a linear cost increase over time, to make it easy. That seems to come out to $9030 over 43 years. You could buy an ok machine for that kind of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back