Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a long time ago to never argue about stuff like this, so I just say it the way I'm told to say it. I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies.
Sorry, I could not help myself. :) My father use to tell me the world is a great deal more entertaining when you take it literally.... It like when my wife told the kids she had take the Dog to the vet to get him fixed :rolleyes: Oh? She looked at me and instantly says "NOT A WORD"; while, I am biting my tung because; I wanted to point out that the Dog wasn't broke when she took him but now there is a portion of him that no longer is functional. Then I get hit cuz I could not hold it any longer and said, "It occurs to me that you took him to the vet to have him Broke". :face slap:

Congratulations on the news though, we have 3 grand children and my world is better for it.

Sorry, I could not help myself. :) My father use to tell me the world is a great deal more entertaining when you take it literally.... It like when my wife told the kids she had take the Dog to the vet to get him fixed :rolleyes: Oh? She looked at me and instantly says "NOT A WORD"; while, I am biting my tung because; I wanted to point out that the Dog wasn't broke when she took him but now there is a portion of him that no longer is functional. Then I get hit cuz I could not hold it any longer and said, "It occurs to me that you took him to the vet to have him Broke". :face slap:

Congratulations on the news though, we have 3 grand children and my world is better for it.
Somehow I think you and I would get along pretty good together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back