TouchDRO Adapter Lineup (and Price) Changes

Yuriy, Congrats on taking the next step! I have spoke to you regarding the older version and kept a keen eye on the problems that arise for people and I felt you needed to take it up a notch and charge a little more. The new system sounds so much more robust and hopefully functions as well as it sounds! If your future thought is to turn this into a career I think it's highly possible! I see things like this in the automotive aftermarket regularly. Hobby turns to generational wealth. First one that pops into my head is Megasquirt ECU. Jerry, old owner just sold out for I forget how many millions. Diy autotune, same. Look up FuelTech Anderson Dick. Watch his story. From tinkering on a night stand now to more wealth than you can shake a stick at in a short amount of time. I hope this become you. Looking forward to future transactions!

Russ

Yuriy, Congrats on taking the next step! I have spoke to you regarding the older version and kept a keen eye on the problems that arise for people and I felt you needed to take it up a notch and charge a little more. The new system sounds so much more robust and hopefully functions as well as it sounds! If your future thought is to turn this into a career I think it's highly possible! I see things like this in the automotive aftermarket regularly. Hobby turns to generational wealth. First one that pops into my head is Megasquirt ECU. Jerry, old owner just sold out for I forget how many millions. Diy autotune, same. Look up FuelTech Anderson Dick. Watch his story. From tinkering on a night stand now to more wealth than you can shake a stick at in a short amount of time. I hope this become you. Looking forward to future transactions!

Russ
Thank you, Russ.
I'm trying to get to a point where I can quit my main job (short-term goal). My hope is to get to a point where I can dedicate all of my time to TouchDRO, things will move faster. I have a notepad full of ideas. Just need to find time to work on them.
I will not turn down "more wealth than you can shake a stick at", but I'll happily settle for "pays my bills, let's me save for retirement, and I'm having fun working on it" :)

Regards
Yuriy

I will not turn down "more wealth than you can shake a stick at", but I'll happily settle for "pays my bills, let's me save for retirement, and I'm having fun working on it" :)

Sounds a lot like my thought processes when considering to retire at 68 vs. 70 (to get higher Social Security payments: since 68 happened before Covid and 70 after, I guessed correctly.

It might be nice to have a DIN rail adapter option. Not necessary, but would make for interesting installs.

Back