Trying to locate 4-step pulley

Major League Bummer

My wife's health doesn't let me get away for as long as a show would take, it's historically licensed, so no casual driving. I have a '55 President State Sedan (Stude) I use when the weather's good.

Reactions: tjb
I'm not really much for shows anymore. But I do enjoy a quick ride and using it for errands or such. I also use a 48 F-1 Ford P-U. It's all stock so the steering and brakes leave much to be desired. ( as is no power assists). The 55 P.S. Sedan sounds interesting, I'll have to look it up.

Apologies to TJB for straying off topic..

I'm not really much for shows anymore. But I do enjoy a quick ride and using it for errands or such. I also use a 48 F-1 Ford P-U. It's all stock so the steering and brakes leave much to be desired. ( as is no power assists). The 55 P.S. Sedan sounds interesting, I'll have to look it up.

Straying off topic!? I thought this WAS the topic!

A follow-up to both you guys, I'm with you on car shows. Been to quite a few, but it really just doesn't interest me. I like working on 'em; I like building 'em; I like driving 'em; but I'm just not too crazy about sitting at a show for an entire day trying to win a trophy. Even if I did win one, it'd probably just end up in a closet or an attic.

Now for something to make both of you laugh: We actually got SNOW today! About half an inch. A regular blizzard that shut down several counties around here for today and tomorrow. Life's rough around here.

Regards,
Terry

Snow Huh?... oh I feel SOOOoooooo Sorry for you! :cold::eek 2::faint: :excitement: :excitement: :excitement::mechanic:

We've done the 20 20. That's 20 inches and been down to 20 below.. YUCK! :bawling:

Mounted the used pulley I got off eBay (special thanks again to 34_40 for the tip). The pulley is an exact match to the my broken one. Because of the break, I was not able to use high range. Tried that on a piece of aluminum, and it never cut so good.

Victory!

Regards, and thanks again to all who helped in the search.
Terry

UM.... ya know.... it is said that ... without pictures, it never happened! :HM:

Okay, okay, okay.

I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them.

Regards,
Terry

Back