Trying to make some "how-to" videos...

ycroosh

Active User
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Hi Folks!
I'm trying to post some "how-to" videos for TouchDRO V3. Below is the first one so far.
I'm very new to this, so I'd appreciate some constructive feedback.

Thank you in advance
Yuriy

It's vey good, concise and to the point, no wasted time with frivolous talk. Keeping it at about 5 minutes is also vey smart, many Youtube videos are way too long.

I'd love to see a full series of these, especially ones that describe the more advanced features.

Feedback: the pace is about right, your voice is clear and the content is solid. Teaching is hard, and so is making videos - thanks for putting in the time.

Awesome Yuriy, really helpful!

Thank you for the kind words.
I'm still at the very start of the learning curve, so this feedback helps a lot.

One thing I was nervous about was the voice over. I'm using an AI-based text-to-speech engine, and wasn't sure if it will sound OK. Some of those have very annoying sound.

I have scrips written for about dozen more videos already. Now just need to do the screen captures and some shop footage. My hope is to do at least one video per week, until I catch up with the user manual.

Regards
Yuriy

My only input is that I have to have my volume all the way up to hear it.
I look forward to the other videos.

My only input is that I have to have my volume all the way up to hear it.
I look forward to the other videos.
Is it quieter than other YouTube videos?

One thing I was nervous about was the voice over. I'm using an AI-based text-to-speech engine, and wasn't sure if it will sound OK. Some of those have very annoying sound.

Really? I thought it was human.

You could up the volume a touch. Your "voice" is a bit quieter than other YT vids.

Is it quieter than other YouTube videos?
Yes. I've seen many that were quieter but most are louder.
Better to be on the high end, IMO, than the low end. You can easily turn volume down but not up when it's at the max.

Bear in mind, my computer speakers run on the quiet side as well.
It seems to be OK volume on my phone.

Back