Tula Revolver

Keep it. These are really neat revolvers for all the aforementioned reasons. Very well made, over engineered, etc. There's youtube video of one fired suppressed. (The hammer made more noise.)

I wanted one when they were dirt cheap but I don't want one bad enough to pay what they're bringing now. Also, I believe you can form the brass from 32-20 IIRC.

Easy round to reload for. You can find brass for sale Or shoot up loaded rounds to get your own empty brass. I loaded 32cal hornday HBWC. be great cotten tail rabbit or jack rabbit round. I would shoot it SA only. They seen to shoot well. I thing DA was only for shooting Russian enemy in back of head.
Keep it. These are really neat revolvers for all the aforementioned reasons. Very well made, over engineered, etc. There's youtube video of one fired suppressed. (The hammer made more noise.)

I wanted one when they were dirt cheap but I don't want one bad enough to pay what they're bringing now. Also, I believe you can form the brass from 32-20 IIRC.

Back