V12

I had hoped to share pics of an Allison V12 stuffed in the back of a 60s era American Station Wagon with you. Alas, I cannot find them on this hard drive. I like that you are channeling the body over the framerails. Yes, a stretched hood to preserve the character of the car!

I had hoped to share pics of an Allison V12 stuffed in the back of a 60s era American Station Wagon with you. Alas, I cannot find them on this hard drive. I like that you are channeling the body over the framerails. Yes, a stretched hood to preserve the character of the car!
What a shame! It would have been fun to see !! Computers have their own lives
The body will cover the frame rails. I do not know if I'm going to stretched hood

Last edited:
Might be easier and cleaner to go to a remote pump setup. Mike

Next step. Turn the steering box and remove the bumper A lot of bolts.I will use all gauge and air brakes, air suspension. So I have to think about a bit before I go berserk

SAM_0263.JPG

SAM_0264.JPG

SAM_0265.JPG

SAM_0266.JPG

SAM_0267.JPG

SAM_0269.JPG

The water recirculating pump that is interfering with the frame could be moved and re-plumbed, and driven by a 24V motor, or an alternate mechanical setup like a crank pulley. Mike

The water recirculating pump that is interfering with the frame could be moved and re-plumbed, and driven by a 24V motor, or an alternate mechanical setup like a crank pulley. Mike
OK I understand. Have been looking for a 24V water pump. But I do not find anything that I think is for so such big engine. A lot of china pumps.
I do not want to change too much, and use as many original parts as possible
I think I can lower the engine so the water pump goes under the frame
I will thread the engine from the front under the frame I hope

Last edited:
Just curious, how is this thread related to Van Norman milling machines?

Glenn

Back