VFD will not Stop/Reset or Run

Progress report today is as follows. It got up to 75 degrees here in North Texas today so out to the shop I went. Taking the parameters to the shop with me I sat down and went thru all of them with power on again. So, guess what? I got it running at full RPM now by resetting the amps in the program. However, I still do not have variable speed. I did a search on this problem tonight and seems the solution is to change P002 0 to P002 1 and that is supposed to allow me to control the HZ via the potentiometer on the face of the VFD. Going to have to wait for the weekend because temperature is Gona be high of 45 tomorrow. If that fix works, I will surely report back to this thread.

Let me start by thanking everyone that contributed to this thread. I must say I have not been disappointed with this forum. The second thing I must say is "MY Head is Not My Friend. " lol . I seemed to think myself into insanity at times. After watching Finno's video in his language and writing down the words in English the light came on and I realized I was chasing a problem that was only in my head. Once I got beyond that I was able to re-program the Huanyang VFD, so it works correctly. I now have all functions working including variable speed via the speed Pot on the face of the unit. and even a little bit of other good news is I found a business here within 5 miles of me that sells Used 3 phase motors very cheap. So now I will be adding 3phase and VFD to my other Clausing Lathe and also to my Walker Turner drill press. Again thanks to all who contributed and tolerated my insanity. So, I am calling this thread complete and successful.

Back