Virus/flu

Son (30yo) caught it and in 3 days it's in his lungs...
Sorry to hear that, I did get my shot this year and guess what, Started off though wife had given me her cold then thing something else now watching it as starting to feel like chest congestion is starting.

Sorry to hear. I have never had a flu shot and don’t plan to any time soon. I have a friend at 97 years young. He also has never had a flu shot. I hear stories from both sides. Get a flu shot...never had a flu shot. And then they officially put “fake news” in the dictionary! I’m going into my shop and close the door behind me, thank you…Dave.

After having it for a couple days it got so bad when I layed down I couldn’t stop coughing ,
anything I coughed up got spit out And it was a lot . Starting to get back to normal now ,
I didn’t go to a doctor “didn’t want to get sicker”
Y’all be carful with this thing.

Last edited:
I've had this mess since a week after Xmas. Mostly past the fever and achy stages, now it's the coughing, And Coughing... And Coughing!!
One night I was coughing for so long and so hard that my Dutch Shepard dog was upset/scared and kept trying to crawl into my lap and she was shivering and scared... totally upset. That finally passed and eventually I could actually lay down to sleep. Now it's just sporadic coughing fits and phlegm. I am usually asked if I want a shot when I visit my docs... I usually decline. But not anymore! I'll try anything to help keep this from happening again!

Back