Welding - WTH?

Definitely visit Australia if you have the chance, fantastic country with very friendly people.

John

Definitely visit Australia if you have the chance, fantastic country with very friendly people.

John
Were I the traveling type, I would do that; Were I the traveling type, I'd first visit the Isle of Man and Britain, land of (most of) my ancestors.

Not a good Christmas here this year, 7.4 million acres burnt out, nearly a thousand homes wiped out, 180 deaths so far and it still going strong.

I heard you set new all time record high temperatures -----ON TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS!

Stay safe, Charles!

Nope! because we call them prawns. :laughing::beer mugs:
Have a good one guys.
Not a good Christmas here this year, 7.4 million acres burnt out, nearly a thousand homes wiped out, 180 deaths so far and it still going strong.
In California, we can relate to that, with our fires, maybe not the gross acreage, but with loss of life and property; scary times!

I'm feeling your pain, welcome to the new normal. We were evacuated for 5 days in '12, the fire got within 1/2 mile. I still have flashbacks when I see the convoys of fire trucks. Fire season just ended a month ago and we're finally able to relax a little.
Stay safe & ready.

Thanks guys, I am safe up here on NQ but my sons are close down in victoria
Whatever, have an awesome Christmas everyone.

As I was reading through this, I was wondering how you are making out Savarin?
Terrible what is happening down there!
Glad to hear you are ok.
All of us in California can relate to the fire storms.
7 million acres?

Back