What Did The Gift Horse Bring You Today!

As seen on TV , they have to be GREAT ! :grin: Not needing anything from the fat man dressed in red , my son gave me these as I requested . I'm going to plug'em on in and see what they'll do . I'll report back .

Attachments

• IMG_7871.JPG
    IMG_7871.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 75
They are amazing , well worth the $$$$ after looking after darkness .

I bought one of these and "deconstructed" it. The 3 panels run on relatively low voltage, so I felt safe mounting them separately and running extension wires to them. One of them now provides light above the back door of my shop. The other two illuminate the sidewalk that leads across the rear to the compressor "shed" to its doorway. LOTS of light - they even illuminate a good part of the back yard.

Impressed with the lights , not so much the garage . :)
No, that's a real garage not a machine show shop.....just imagine the stuff hidden around the next corner!

My son's girlfriend picks up stuff from time to time off the free listings on Facebook. They picked up a few boxes of
stuff described as "tools", which turned out to be a mixture of tools and hardware, odds and ends and just plain junk.
They came over last night and we sorted it out. My son gave me these: taps and dies, a few scruffy reamers and
a very nice Starrett 91-A in perfect condition.

IMG_1346.jpeg

Back