What Did You Buy Today?

Wow, $396 for that one.
Sure looks nice though.
Yes that is pricey. Maybe a used one will pop up. Although even at that, $496 all in for a good kiln is not bad. I paid a lot more for mine many years ago.

My old compressor sprung a hole in its tank. Probably lucky I didn't get hurt. The funny thing is the wife and I were talking not too long ago about getting rid of the old compressor for safety reasons. So, decided on this one. Going to make a moveable stand for it.

20211229_131820.jpg20211229_131727.jpg

I've got about 60lb of carbide drills, I can have a look if I have any #7 of you want
Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I'm putting together an order for a bunch of drills right now. it won't be an issue adding the carbide.. I looked it up, it's $19 from msdiscounttool.com Here in NJ, and I need a bunch of screw size wire gauge bits that are missing from my screw size wire gauge index. and for my tapping block... I have a block that has drill, gun tap, bottom tap, and through drill for 6-32 up to 5/16 since they are the most common for me.

If I change my mind, I'll let you know.

My old compressor sprung a hole in its tank. Probably lucky I didn't get hurt. The funny thing is the wife and I were talking not too long ago about getting rid of the old compressor for safety reasons. So, decided on this one. Going to make a moveable stand for it.

View attachment 390226View attachment 390225
is that a 30 or 60 gal tank?

Remember that it's top heavy, make sure the moveable base supports it from tipping, or get a pallet jack.

Wow, $396 for that one.
I purchase a digital controller from Automation Direct for a different kind of machine. Good control capable of ramps etc. I needed some help in setting it up and got it from Automation Direct with no problem. I've used a lot of their pneumatic parts in my business. Always good stuff.

I purchase a digital controller from Automation Direct for a different kind of machine. Good control capable of ramps etc. I needed some help in setting it up and got it from Automation Direct with no problem. I've used a lot of their pneumatic parts in my business. Always good stuff.
yep, reasonable prices: https://www.automationdirect.com/adc/shopping/catalog/process_control_-a-_measurement/temperature_-z-_process_controllers/solo_standard_temperature_controllers/1-z-16_din_size_(sl4848_series)#sort=undefined asc&start=0

All of them every category out of stock... but at around $100 I would wait for them... they are the Hot Shot controllers.
You can setup a notify me for when they come in.

Back