What makes a drill chuck good or bad ?

I hope that's an Albrecht, not one of the HF "Albreght" chucks.... :finger wag:

LOL , no , it's the real deal . Mounted on a Lyndex arbor . I wouldn't put a Lyndex on ANYTHING HF !

Attachments

• IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Is this going to be your first Albrecht, Will? If so, let us know what you think.

Lol, nah, was just having fun. But someday! I'll check the mail anyway, just in case. :D

I'm widdling the chucks down , just catching up to all the past due the messages . :big grin:

I've got a 5/8 capacity Albreght going out tomorrow . :big grin:

What, are you telling me the big Jacobs is inferior? :eek: Somehow I think that baby’s going to have plenty of bite and should do nicely.

What, are you telling me the big Jacobs is inferior? :eek: Somehow I think that baby’s going to have plenty of bite and should do nicely.

Lol , that big USA Jacobs will handle anything you throw at it . Some people like keyless over keyed or vise a versa . There is an indicator here just waiting on you . I'll stock in a box or ship it when you're ready .

Yup. I think I’ll pull the Chinese one apart and see if I can figure out why it won’t grip worth a hoot. Heck, the chuck on my Bosch cordless drill grips better.

If you don’t mind, please hang on to the indicator for a bit. I’m sure you’ll have other goodies to put in the box with it. :cool:

Back