What's this 13x40 being sold by QMT on Ebay?

oregontripper

Registered
Registered
LINK to EBAY

Looks like controls I've seen on an Eisen, and has the 2 belt positions like a 1340GT. Is this an older PM model, prototype? Dare make such a purchase without warranty? :)

s-l500 (3).jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

I wouldn't worry so much about the warranty. It has been running so apparently it works. Matt is very much a straight shooter so whatever it says in the description would be valid.
Too bad he isn't still making something like that, I would be very interested in a new one. Heck, maybe I should bid on this! LOL

Edit: The 1340GT is $5500 plus shipping but it has the Norton style gearbox. The more I look at this, the more intriguing it is. I wonder if originally the price of this one was only slightly less than the 1440GT so Matt decided to just stock the larger one...

Last edited:
QMT is Quality Machine Tools....that is already understood here correct? I'm with this guy ^^^^^^^^^
I want to bid on it!

looks exactly like my Grizzly G1031

One thing about this... Oregon.... You need to post this stuff earlier. How do you expect us to make a decision so quickly. These short notifications can result in much weeping and nashing of teeth. ;)

Back