WHB04 Setup Help with Mach3

megaplow

Still have 10 fingers
Registered
Hey All,
I picked up a wired HB04 as well as the wireless WHB04 pendant for Mach3. My machine is a PM940-CNC with a nMotion Mach3 Controller card. I am seeing the same error with both pendants is that they will not connect to my machine. I have installed the plugin and gone through all the setup. Each time, there is no communication from Mach3 to the pendant and vis versa. Is there any setup needed on the Mach3 side of things?

Joe

I haven't used the particular pendants you've listed:

Have you Enabled the Plugiin in under the Config Tab - "Config Plugin's"? Also on the Right Column (Mine's highlighted in Yellow) if you click config (for your plugin) it will have you define what key's perform which functions.

If you've already done that, have you quit and restarted Mach3 and/or possibly your PC? Many a times I've chased something not working in Mach3, only to have quitting and restarting, all of a sudden make it work.

Were you able to get your Pendant working?

No luck yet. I took today to go mess with it and still the pendant is not showing any values from Mach, nor is it sending commands to Mach. I feel there is an in/out pin setting in Mach that I am missing that is not mentioned in the setup.

Here is the latest Driver:
http://www.cdxhctech.com/html/edownloads/221.html

Back