Wife Asking Too Many Questions

My wife felt this way about it:

Give a man a fish and you can feed him for one day.

Teach a man to fish and you can get rid of him for a whole weekend.
Problem is She then wants to go with me.

Ken, if she really fishes I fail to see an issue. Mine really fishes, and she's good at it too!

Mine belched all the time at everything I bought so I make extra money and use my money for all my toys she calls them, so she's always had her money and I have ..... Had my own . Mine goes out sometimes quicker then it comes in but I pay it. She still bit ch es . But oh we'll I don't drink or smoke or play around , so my hobbies are it.

Well I am divorced and wish I still had A wife who cared what I bought. Some month I really wish I had someone to say stop as I have exceeded my budget significantly. Oh well at least I can work on a project in the family room and nobody *****es...

My wife never gives me a hard time when I purchase shop equipment. We are both pretty conservative with our money, and she will often encourage me to get what I need. Just came home from a trip to the dentist and stopped at the local motorsports shop to look at a used 4 wheeler. I mentioned it when I got home, and she was very excited. She's looking forward to running around are 30 acres and over to the neighbors. Life is good. Mike

Mine is pretty cool about the flow of tools & equipment through our home. Mainly because a lot of it gets resold to pay for the stuff that gets kept. Also it keeps me from, shall we say, interests that would be less palatable to her.

I have a partner that on my 50th said so, do you want to build a Cobra or buy a Porche? She would prefer the Cobra.
The kit and parts were my 50th birthday present.
I don't have concerns ethnic she says do you really need that.. Usually pretty amenable.
But I do agree the best strategy is to make the purchase part of one of her projects!
It's all good.

I got very lucky with my first and only wife, you see, she's a tool girl! She had a pretty good collection of tools when we met, it has been added to since then. Some from my collection where I had a spare or two and some from going to yard sales.........she is a better negotiator than me so I sic her on anything I want. She keeps her eyes out for any goodies she thinks I might need or just look like my kind of stuff.........I am a lucky man!

Back