Wow, so many VIP's dying in the last few days.

To assume the most populous nation in the world's population dynamics are driven by one simple and divisive idea is a bit contrite, no? I would hope it's more complicated and nuanced than that. When you're talking about things that are this big, Bob is not your uncle.

To assume the most populous nation in the world's population dynamics are driven by one simple and divisive idea is a bit contrite, no? I would hope it's more complicated and nuanced than that. When you're talking about things that are this big, Bob is not your uncle.
Peter Ziehan isn't the only one saying this there are a number of the well known analyst that agree with him.

Watch some of his videos.
They are a real eye opener as to the demographics of the world.

I don’t know about VIPs…but I had to say goodbye to a dear friend today…

I have been going over to his house to spend some time with him. He could not speak but held my hand tightly and nodded his head when I asked a few questions or made silly jokes.

Today, on my way over, I got a call from his sister that he had passed away… I was only 30 minutes away when I got that call.

It was just six of us…his closest friends, his sister, and the lady that has been taking care of him…

Before they took him away we opened a bottle of wine, got seven wine glasses out a poured some wine. One glass by his side night table.

We had already said our goodbyes days before, so this time it was all about celebrating his life. Thanking him for all he contributed to our lives, we shared some funny moments, as much as I tried not to, even cried a little… but it was of joy as he suffered no more.

IMG_3496.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm on 3 sites on FB , all related to past jobs . All my ex - co-workers are passing away . Every day , get an alert . These were friends . These VIP's I couldn't give a rat's a$$ . Never did a damn thing for me . These guys and gals who worked with me and helped me thru my career ? Yes , they care , and we miss them at our brunches . Not political as they're all a bunch of BS . :grin:

Nope. I broke the rules for a second I think.

I have been going over to his house to spend some time with him. He could not speak but held my hand tightly and nodded his head when I asked a few questions or made silly jokes.

Today, on my way over, I got a call from his sister that he had passed away… I was only 30 minutes away when I got that call.

It was just six of us…his closest friends, his sister, and the lady that has been taking care of him…

Before they took him away we opened a bottle of wine, got seven wine glasses out a poured some wine. One glass by his side night table.

We had already said our goodbyes days before, so this time it was all about celebrating his life. Thanking him for all he contributed to our lives, we shared some funny moments, as much as I tried not to, even cried a little… but it was of joy as he suffered no more.
I have a corner in one of the upstairs bedrooms dedicated to those who have moved on. An urn, some pictures, bottles and other memories. It's getting crowded.

VIPs?

There's nothing "V or I" about most of them.

Just remember, he who dies with the most toys (money) still dies. What a waste of a life in the pursuit of power or money.

And best I remember he attributes our demographics to that. we actually fell sharply during the gen X period and the Minimals are a much larger slice but still not above replacement without immigration. I really do not mind immigration if it is done correctly, legally and folks are properly vetted.
Typo or not that gave me a chuckle.

Back