[How-To] Wrench storage

DavidR8

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Hello friends, the wrench drawer in my toolbox is overflowing with miscellaneous wrenches, all combination style.
I have one Husky set in the holder they came in but the rest are basically loose in the drawer.
I’m interested to see how other folks keep their wrenches in some kind of order.

I have a 61" Vidmar packed with wrenches of all sorts . I just keep them seperated and in sets , not really organized . In here at work , I allowed one drawer in the Vidmar for standard + metric wrenches , and they just get thrown in when the job is done .

Those cheap triangular holders work for me.

Part of my challenge is that aside from the Husky set none of the wrenches are from sets. All random ones that I inherited.

I have a 61" Vidmar packed with wrenches of all sorts . I just keep them seperated and in sets , not really organized . In here at work , I allowed one drawer in the Vidmar for standard + metric wrenches , and they just get throw in when the job is done .

That’s pretty much what I have going on now and it’s a gong show.

Sockets are a different game ......................................I have my Proto standard and metric set in here at work , and everything is complete in the case . I do not lend these out to anyone . At home , once again , I have to mingle thru 30,000 sockets to find the one I need . :grin:

Back