You know your a tool junkie when................

You know your a "old" tool junkie when you read this thread and think "damn I thought this was going to be about tools not mailboxes." :grin big::grin big::grin big:

Darrell

While we are on a tangent, dad had a old worn out 16" 4-jaw chuck. We talked about using it for a base for his mailbox. Decided that might be too much. Later buried a 6" wood post about 4 foot in the ground. As far as I know, no one has hit to this day! I guess a 6" wood post is more noticeable???

You know your a "old" tool junkie when you read this thread and think "damn I thought this was going to be about tools not mailboxes." :grin big::grin big::grin big:

Darrell
From New Hampshire, where Forgiveness is rare and formal, where backyard metal
Engineering reaches its highest form, we invent the most Devilish mailbox mounts,
I offer you a salute..........BLJHB

What do you do when you run out of room for tools and machines and you still find things to buy?

Never mind the 1/4 in mailbox...

You loose sleep at night, designing tooling for your next project. (no stock on hand, etc. ) Then the next day, you are awaiting a call back, can't run the shop till the phone call is over. (that's right now)

How about lets be careful with that 'old' tool junkie thing... :grin:

Just kidding... too many years have piled up... not to worry... :cool 2:

Never mind the 1/4 in mailbox...

You loose sleep at night, designing tooling for your next project. (no stock on hand, etc. ) Then the next day, you are awaiting a call back, can't run the shop till the phone call is over. (that's right now)

How about lets be careful with that 'old' tool junkie thing... :grin:

Just kidding... too many years have piled up... not to worry... :cool 2:

Me too John! But as they say "age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm!" That is why if I was in a bind for some material like T Bredehoft, I would be out cutting up some of those mailboxes! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Darrell

Me too John! But as they say "age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm!" That is why if I was in a bind for some material like T Bredehoft, I would be out cutting up some of those mailboxes! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Darrell

I DEFINITELY like your style... <grin>

Reactions: 18w
Back