2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice clamp ... but I think you got short-changed a bit on the length of the screw :)

It looks to be factory i can always add shim if needed, i liked it because of the knoch for holding round pieces.

Those clamps are mostly Used to clamp something on à workbench with à thick surface or edge.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Got a Brown and Sharpe Bestest 7031-3 from Ebay $69.00 US. The auction was buy it now. The lady said she does not know what it is, how it works or if it works so listed As-Is. I took a chance since she is honest about it. It turned out to be in excellent condition and is smooth as silk.
View attachment 238394 View attachment 238395

Roy
Nice .

But here's some info about what she said.
Many say that so that you can't return the item. Since they don't know if it works, you have been warned.
So, you would lose in a claim, since you were told.
It's pretty simple really.
I would never buy from some people who use this all the time, yet, that's all they sell is tooling. This one guy knows, but he won't tell you anything.

Drove 5 hours yesterday to bring home this heavy (over 120 lbs) Kalamazoo bandsaw, it is as others mentioned in this thread a much better quality than the HF or similar bandsaws, topped up the gear oil , cleaned out the wire brushes, then cut a piece of 2"x 2" aluminum to test it, this saw after over 40 years of use still purrs and cuts 90° as it should.and it's all metal, couldn't find a plastic part anywhere in this saw, even the on/off switch is metal.

195767-b9ee7c1075bce7b479a3b8c4fa71f18f.jpg 195768-31d7ee7f96d2bc4fed489e3e651ca39f.jpg

Last edited:
correction - the home depot

Drove 5 hours yesterday to bring home this heavy (over 120 lbs) Kalamazoo bandsaw, it is as others mentioned in this thread a much better quality than the HF or similar bandsaws, topped up the gear oil , cleaned out the wire brushes, the cut a piece of 2"x 2" aluminum to test it, this saw after over 40 years of use still purrs and cuts 90° as it should.and it's all metal, couldn't find a plastic part anywhere in this saw, even the on/off switch is metal.

View attachment 238747 View attachment 238748
BTW YOU SUCK!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back