A Man Walks In To An Electronics Shop

A man walks into a diner and sits at the counter and ordered a "Bowl of chilli and a cup of coffee. please"from the waitress. The waitress said "I'm so sorry sir, but the gentleman beside you just got the last bowl, you still want the coffee?" The man replied" yeah." While sipping on his coffee he noticed the other man was reading a newspaper hadn't even touch his Bowl of chilli. Striking up a conversation with the man with the chilli "Hey buddy, I noticed you haven't even touched that chilli would you mind if have it?" To which the man still reading replied "Yeah sure, help yourself" he replied "Thanks" and slides the chilli over started eating. While he was eating about 1/2 way down on this fantastic chilli lifts his spoon up for the last time and found a dead mouse on it. This caused him to immediately threw up into the chilli bowl. The man still reading his newspaper lowers it down a bit, looks over the top and directly at ill stricken man and said. "Yeah, That's about how far I got too."

Now damn it, I thought this one was really funny! guess not ;(

My photo is not "Photo Shopped" I was in New Orleans, LA. on vacation. This was all that remained of this "Bicycle Crime" at least they still have the lock!!!

My photo is not "Photo Shopped" I was in New Orleans, LA. on vacation. This was all that remained of this "Bicycle Crime" at least they still have the lock!!!

What photo?!?!?!?:confused:

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

A bloke is sitting in a pub having a drink when he sees the barman returning from out the back with a live chook on a plate and sitting them on the end of the bar. After a while he notices that the fowl is dancing! . He thinks "This bird could make me a few quid". When the barman comes over to refill his glass, the punter asks,"How much for the chicken", to witch he replies,"10 Dollars'. The patron slaps $10 on the bar, grabs the bird and leaves. A couple of days later the man returns and says to the barman,"This chicken you sold me is a dud, it won't dance for me!'. The barman replied, "What! for ten bucks you want the electric hotplate as well?".
John.

What photo?!?!?!?:confused:

The one where the photo of me was suppose to go.
And when did they get internet in East Texas ? I guess you learn something new every day

The one where the photo of me was suppose to go.
And when did they get internet in East Texas ? I guess you learn something new every day

They have to ship us internet via truck.

We are so backwoods we dont get Monday night football until Tuesday.

Satelite signals has to be brought in by rail.

I have a cell phone with a rotary dial on it!

What do you get if you squeeze the bull $#1+ out of a Texan?
A man about 3" tall!

:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Man walks into a bar with an alligator on a leash and asks the bartender, "Do you serve Irishmen?"
Bartender says, "Of course we serve Irishmen! What'll ya have?"
Man says, "I'll have a beer and give my gator an Irishman."

After a few more rounds of the same he went back and ordered a whiskey for the road and another Irishman.
The bartender "sorry mate only got a dwarf left, that do?"
Man says " Better not, he gets really vicious on shorts".

A bit tacky but humorus too.
A man told me he walked into the kitchen one morning and found his wife unconscious and not breathing.
He said "I totally freaked out I did not know what to do? The feeling of helplessness did not last long as I remembered McDonalds serves breakfast till 10:30!"

They have to ship us internet via truck.

We are so backwoods we dont get Monday night football until Tuesday.

Satelite signals has to be brought in by rail.

I have a cell phone with a rotary dial on it!

What do you get if you squeeze the bull $#1+ out of a Texan?
A man about 3" tall!

:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Good Ones ! I will use them all somewhere.
Did you here about the Texan who bought some Odor eaters for his boots.
He installed them, took five steps .... and then disappeared.
Your turn to pick on someone in California

I found my way to San Jose and went to a wife swapping party.
Picked up an almost new drill press for her.

Back