Are these glass scales compatible?

I found some serious electrical problems with my brand new Optimill MH 35V so before I can install my scales I need to know if Optimum is going to repair or replace my mill.

I found some serious electrical problems with my brand new Optimill MH 35V so before I can install my scales I need to know if Optimum is going to repair or replace my mill.
Not good news. I hope all works out well.

I've been waiting for a response for over a month now. Luckily for me I bought the mill from a local reseller so I don't have to take the fight directly with Optimum instead the reseller handles that.

Looks like Vevor is a Chinese company that has a warehouse in Russia
-M

I'm thinking of just doing it. I have some time off so I think I will just get all of the stuff coming.
Anything I should look for specifically in an android tablet?

I'm thinking of just doing it. I have some time off so I think I will just get all of the stuff coming.
Anything I should look for specifically in an android tablet?
I'm using an old Nvidia Shield Tablet. I think its running Android 7.0

Basically anything that has Bluetooth should work. The Amazon Fire tablets are based on Android and nice and cheap - but you have to do a little work to get the Google play store installed so you can get the TouchDRO app - do your homework on those before you buy one.

I was thinking of a name brand, maybe lenovo. Not one of the newest releases . Just over $100

Oh one more thing.
Thinking of putting a scale on the quil. This looks like it could be a bit of a challenge. Any tips ?

Oh one more thing.
Thinking of putting a scale on the quil. This looks like it could be a bit of a challenge. Any tips ?
I bought a 4" scale for my PM-30MV. Plan is to make a new faceplate with an aluminum sheet and just mount it directly to it, removing the built in DRO.

Attachments

• IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 182
Back