Buy a small lathe while I wait for the PM lathe to arrive??

If all goes well, heading out around noon to get it... I posted in the What Did You Buy Today? thread, but the seller has some additional tools and metal stock available as well... will see if I can get a few more things to follow me home...

Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 1.jpeg

Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 1a.jpg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 2.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 3.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 4.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 5.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 6.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 7.jpeg
Tools for sale - Cape Canaveral - 8.jpeg

Last edited:
If all goes well, heading out around noon to get it... I posted in the What Did You Buy Today? thread, but the seller has some additional tools and metal stock available as well... will see if I can get a few more things to follow me home...

View attachment 378362

c9d24635-7316-4442-8568-fc8a50a2fd19-jpeg.378339

66c2284f-08ee-467a-9a1f-b6ff4a7d9bf9-jpeg.378340

a892dfd9-0077-425b-bf7e-f18eb1cc5841-jpeg.378342

tools-for-sale-cape-canaveral-4-jpeg.378355

tools-for-sale-cape-canaveral-5-jpeg.378356

tools-for-sale-cape-canaveral-6-jpeg.378357
Quite the haul. Check inside the red cabinets. Could be something interesting there.

Quite the haul. Check inside the red cabinets. Could be something interesting there.

Only if I had an idea of what I am looking at... I know what some stuff is... other stuff? Clueless... I can identify height gauge, dividers, magnetic bases, arbor press, grinders, thread dies, cutters, allen wrenches, two lamps, and a lot of raw material...

And then there are many pointy thingys and whatchamacallits.

Yeah, I am curious as to what is inside the red cabinets. Will take photos...

Only if I had an idea of what I am looking at... I know what some stuff is... other stuff? Clueless... I can identify height gauge, dividers, magnetic bases, arbor press, grinders, thread dies, cutters, allen wrenches, two lamps, and a lot of raw material...

And then there are many pointy thingys and whatchamacallits.

Yeah, I am curious as to what is inside the red cabinets. Will take photos...
With pics the old hands here can identify almost anything. I've seen few things that have stumped them.

Good threading dies, a big arbor press and a look at the raw material is where I would be concentrating because I have years of collecting. It's hard to know what you'll need without experience. Most of my metrology tools are previously owned. Having a way to test them with gauges before you buy is key.

Hopefully you can see the images I uploaded...

Hopefully you can see the images I uploaded...
Actually, on my computer they are not rendering. Have part of the tool boxes and nothing else. Chromium and Firefox, both do the same thing.

Actually, on my computer they are not rendering. Have part of the tool boxes and nothing else. Chromium and Firefox, both do the same thing.

I reloaded the photos... let me know if you can see them now.

Back