Just came to crab about youtube

Adam and Quinn need to get paid.......
With their subscriber count and video production frequency I am very sure they are paid. Just check out the cash Adam is spending on new machines.

With their subscriber count and video production frequency I am very sure they are paid. Just check out the cash Adam is spending on new machines.
My Nephew is a YouTuber, actually one of the big ones, and 50% of the battle is the games YouTube plays with the folks providing content to up YouTube's Revenues.

I always end up 500 miles away from what I was looking for on the tube . Run into some interesting videos , none of what interests me , but they are fun . Off the grid are my favorites .

I always end up 500 miles away from what I was looking for on the tube . Run into some interesting videos , none of what interests me . But they are fun . Off the grid are my favorites .
Off the grid as in folks who live off the grid?

I always end up 500 miles away from what I was looking for on the tube . Run into some interesting videos , none of what interests me . But they are fun . Off the grid are my favorites .
Yeah but have you found the end of the internet yet? I think I found it a week ago...... It wasn't pretty....

I like "Out of the Woods" with Nathan Eliot.... That is some good stuff there.....

Back