Summer Get Together

The 18 wheeler gremlins strike again! Terry Im sorry for your troubles. Reminds me of the time I got put OOS by the badge. They led me to an abandoned truck stop in the middle of no where and left me.
It took the company I was working for 8 hrs to get someone there to fix the problem. When I finally got fixed I was out of service hours, so I got to sit for another 10 hours. No food, no water, no motel, no fun.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Mine died about 30 miles out of town, lost all power, smoked like the devil. Turned out to be a stuck EGR valve, which I have had happen before with this truck, a couple years ago. Got towed in to Escanaba and had the work done there.

As for getting stuck without food or water, that won't happen. The fridge is always stocked, and I've always got some basics along, as well as plenty of water.

Anyway, I got out of there shortly after noon today and am back home now.

Im glad to hear you made it home and all is well.
Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

I want to thank Daryl and Liz for having a fun gathering ---sorry to all that missed attending ---NOW Daryl definitely has some big neat tools--and a great shop!!!------Great to see Terry S--Bill Burton--and Daryl from our group and all his other friends that were there---sorry I didn't have my truck at T&T to fill it up with bargains----Dave

Which particular thread are you referring to, Daryl? Your link is to the machine restoration forum, not to a particular thread.

Back