2015 POTD Thread Archive

Skinny? Havent been accused of that for 15 years or better :) The shop is a 8x20' shippping container that I put in the back yard. Fits the city code, painted on the outside to match the house so nobody notices. I find new ways to store the tools as they do see to keep accumulating!
that is roomy! I work in a 4' x 15' space in the back of my house. normally would be referred to as a wet room by most people. I'm still trying to figure out how to squeak a 13"x40" lathe in there, lol

No pictures but I came home last night to find that the cold water supply line to the shop sink had frozen and burst. I don't know how long it had been running but I had about an inch of water on the shop floor. I spent the entire evening with the shop vac cleaning up the mess. I lost track after about 60 gallons with the shop vac, but after looking at it when I came home from work this afternoon all I can say is that my floor has never been this clean.

I never want to have to do this again.

Been spending time this week trying to reorganize the shop area. where did I get all this stuff and do I really need it?
I have to stop thinking.....If I throw it out I will need it right after.

Back