2020 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came over the crest of a hill, on a windy road at about 90 mph (young and foolish at the time), hit a bump and completely lost the headlights on a MG Midget. Drove the final 11 miles home with a flashlight and street lights (at a somewhat slower pace).

I came over the crest of a hill, on a windy road at about 90 mph (young and foolish at the time), hit a bump and completely lost the headlights on a MG Midget. Drove the final 11 miles home with a flashlight and street lights (at a somewhat slower pace).

Those MG Midgets are a lot of fun to drive.

Those MG Midgets are a lot of fun to drive.

Mine was a former SCCA racer, full roll cage, disc brakes on all 4 wheels, I bought it as a roller, no engine or transmission. I installed a 325 hp Mazda RX-7 motor and transmission. 325 hp, in a car that weighed roughly 1300#. A young and reckless kid, with an alcohol problem and that car was not a great match. I sold the car, stopped drinking and moved on with my life.

The real reason for the brits drinking warm beer is its actually served at room temperature.
That is, the temperature of the supposed cellar where it was stored, somewhere around 4-6' Celsius or 40' F

Reactions: GL
That’s actually interesting, and reasonable (the Empire, and beer, has been around for much longer than refrigeration). Relatively speaking, in most cases, (right, wrong, or indifferent), American beer is served much colder. However, I would hate to confuse the humor with the facts.

I don’t like that calendar :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back