2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in church this past Sunday , my SO leaned over and whispered to me . I just let out a SBD . I leaned over and whispered , it's time to get your hearing checked . :)

While relaxing at the 19th hole in Myrtle Beach , a young woman came thru the door obviously in pain . I asked her what was wrong . She exclaimed she was stung by a bee while on the course and asked me what she could do . I asked where were you stung ? She replied , in between the first and second hole . I told her she has to close her stance . That's how I got the black eye . :rolleyes:

Dominique lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. She was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, China, global warming, racial tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Dominique drove her car into her garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best she could. She got back into her car and wound down all the windows, selected her favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through her garage window and saw her in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Dominique from the car. A little sip of water and, surprisingly, she was in perfect condition, but her Tesla had a dead battery.

Dominique is a natural blond.

The print quality is poor, but it cracked me up because I had a 2001 Corolla and it was virtually indestructible. It survived being the first car for two of my boys. Very scary times for dad.

IMG_1862.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back