Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things here.

1) She has so many figurines and you only have the one bike.
2) Does she let you sleep with it, or was that the only place left for you to sleep?
Wow, @wachuko, she even lets you keep a bowfront 40 reef tank. I think I broke my wife's spirit with my coral keeping habit. But that's not justification enough for the bike... oh, wait, that figurine collection looks extensive. I'm starting to understand.

I joke that the Great Depression never ended for my wife and her family. She doesn't have hobbies, she has a library card. Talk about minimal, I never get to say she bought that so I can buy this. It's always about me buying tools and parts; my daily Santa Claus on the front porch gets no relief from her. At least I can stuff a gun or three into the safe while she's got her nose in a book.

:D

Yeah, she has been collecting Precious Moments figurines since she was 12... I do not mess with that!

I used to have several bikes... only have one now and it will stay like that. Simplifying life and all that. Even her bike is gone (yeah, she does not trust her life to my riding so she got her own bike so we could ride together).

We have had several hobbies over the years. That tank in that photo was the small one, 72 gallon... we used to have a 210 gallon tank as well...

All that is gone now, again, simplifying life. As much as I loved the aquariums with reef setups, going out on vacation and having to coordinate someone taking care of stuff, was a PITA... I tried to automate everything, but sh**t always happens at the worst moment... so all that is gone.

I prefer the mill and lathe, lol... no need to worry about feeding them while we are out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back