Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I prefer the mill and lathe, lol... no need to worry about feeding them while we are out.

2009 was the year I left reefkeeping and went back overseas. I kept Atlantic fish and coral, just like you. Your fish population was nearly identical to mine- a tang, an ocellaris, a blenny, a firefish (awesome, tough little guy), a gramma loreto, and my fave, the hexatanea wrasse. I kept upgrading and automating the whole thing, but stupid little issues would cause flood and panic. I like my mill and lathe better, and if I want, I can go out and rub way oil on my machines during the wee hours and whisper sweet things to them if I really need an ecosystem husbandry fix.

It is for the young people today. Give them a catch phrase and they are like a dog to a bone. No thought process whats so ever. God Help Us!

Well, didn't they hook, line, and sinker your generation with two catch phrases?

"New and improved"

"Free prize inside"

Way late edit: I forgot the best one!

"All Harleys with large print gauges now 0% APR!" Your generation never got played, ha!

Last edited:
Darn Mercedes 1980 450 SL tyranny bolts.

Needed to remove tyranny to fix it, service manual directs to remove both, smacks of too much effort.

Metric bolts, fine thread, and down in the cowling area where you cannot see or touch them.

Collect every 3/8 drive extension that we could find with a couple swivel joints and we got them from below.

Getting out pain in the butt, putting back in royal pain, lots of tape to hold things in and strings to guide, felt like a puppeteer...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back