Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed lately that I seem to confuse Americans and Canadians. Maybe its my Australian English.

In my old job I just used to punch buttons all day. Thats why I'm not allowed to do pantomime any more.

A man has been found guilty of overusing commas, the judge warned him to expect a very long sentence.

I bought a memory foam mattress last week, now the damn thing is trying to blackmail me.

They did pretty well at Le Mans, and hundreds of other road courses, NASCAR, and drag strips over many years, and still doing it. Justsayin. Mike

View attachment 427160
Being a Chevy kind of guy, to me it's always stood for Fix Or Repair Daily. ;)

Of course my less fortunate friends who drove Fords claimed that Chevys were the Breakfast of Champions.

Tom

I like the ingenuity of it, but some serious sketchiness there.
View attachment 427156
Hey, sketchiness?

With my new found welding skills I was planning on expanding my business making these custom made wheels. With the current supply chain problems I have found an alternative material to make them out of. (I raid construction sites at night)

I'd not planned on releasing the pics of this new product, but now I have no choice but to announce it to the world. You can contact me anytime to place your order for this new super cool wheel. It's all the rage now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back