2023 Pass Around Box Mega Thread

The second time it came back, I got some sort of weird explanation from the post master about “screening” issues. I think the box got flagged but I just didn’t get a straight answer and quite frankly the post master didn’t really seem to be concerned about looking into it. It was very strange.
I think they still have Postal Inspectors, who look into packages but will also look into performance issues. I've had good luck (touch wood) with getting the lowdown from my local Postmaster.

I have tried contacting the next on the list. It’s been almost 5 days without a response. I will check if we should jump to the next on list. Here’s my haul from the box. Thanks againIMG_4056.jpeg

I'm right after the next participant on the list, so if you want to send the box to me, to keep it moving, I'm fine with that. Maybe Bryan can change the order on the list, I don't have permissions.

Not sure what's going on, Cadillac PM'd me for my address last week, I haven't received the box or any tracking info?

I didn't sign up for the current list and don't want to be until a future time. How to get off the list?
Aaron

I can take you off the list. I cannot access it from work so it will be sometime during the evening this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what's going on, Cadillac PM'd me for my address last week, I haven't received the box or any tracking info?
I sent the box out Thursday of last week. With the holiday it delayed me a day. The tracking said it should have arrived on Monday. I’ll check the receipt once I get home and update you with the tracking number.

When shipping something, if possible, ALWAYS forward the tracking info to the customer or recipient as soon as you print the label;.
Saves a lot of headaches.

Back