A Project Quest

I would be glad to help out with Plasma Cutting I am in Ohio about 50 miles from Mercer PA. I have only Manual Plasma capability no CNC.

I would be glad to help out with Plasma Cutting I am in Ohio about 50 miles from Mercer PA. I have only Manual Plasma capability no CNC.

We have questions, Mark will be contacting you via PM.

Side note --Chuck size has changed from 4" X 7" to 5" X 10". The small addition will make a world of difference.

We will also be using a 8" wheel instead of the 6".

"Billy G and Mark"

Last edited by a moderator:
Original article is on its way Mare. Tracking number 9505 5213 0342 6120 0001 38

Hawkeye, I will be sending you the original article plus the revised design prints as soon as they are done.

"Billy G"

I will be reading this thread as it unfolds. Interested in seeing how big it is. Surface grinders are not very common here used or in my budget so I may eventually build one.
Jack

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The whole machine will fit in a cube that measures 34" wide X 24' deep X 24" high. Motor to be 1HP - 3450 RPM Clockwise rotation. 7" Diameter Wheel.

"Billy G and Mark"

Sounds interesting. Will be watching unless there is something that I can do to help.

I will need your expertise on the CAD Prints Bill. That is if you are available and feel up to it. I will call this weekend.

"Billy G"

I can do that. I can also make a 3D model of anything if you need it.

That sounds like the perfect size for the home shop. This is getting exciting.

Back